When I first started this blog, I had intended it to be a vehicle for my writing. Sometimes, though, life gets in the way and you don’t find the time to do the things you’d like to do. I say this as I’m cooking some chicken on the stove and realize that the timer I thought I set hasn’t been counting anything. Le sigh. Point is, I’m trying to take some action to actually start writing on a daily basis.
The good news is that I’ve been doing stuff! Stuff to write about! I’ve got a couple of things in the works, and should therefore (theoretically) have something to write about for quite a while. Here’s what I’m working on:
- A Vampire: The Masquerade V20 game to continue the Transylvania Chronicles game my family gaming group played back in the late 90’s early 2000’s.
- The continued attempt to put together the giant Lego AT-AT that my son and I built in June of 2017.
- The finale to the Savage Tide Adventure Path that I ran in San Diego. This is my current topic of obsession.
- Movies! Black Panther is out, Star Wars is…something, and many, many more!
- Plus other stuff. I’m trying to flesh out the Zindia/Zahind/Zahindia/Zendhya section of Oerik in the World of Greyhawk. One of the characters for the Savage Tide hails from there, and I wanted to add some back story.
So that’s it for now, but more is on the way! Tomorrow I begin the battle between the crew of the Sea Wyvern and their nemesis, Demogorgon!